It’s been more than a year since the shortage of baby organic formula started. Although things have started to get better, many families in the United States still struggle to get the best infant formula for their kids. If you’re one of them, one of the best solutions to this issue is shifting to European baby formulas, such as baby formula Germany.
In the rest of this infant food-related post, you’ll learn:
- What exactly is baby formula (Germany)?
- Are European infant formulas regulated?
- What is the best way to find the right seller for European organic baby formula?
What Exactly Are Organic Baby Formulas (Germany)?
Today, you can never talk about the best European organic baby formulas without mentioning Germany. Although this country has many manufacturers of infant formula, one of the best brands to rely on is Holle.
Since you’re most familiar with the US baby formulas, you may be wondering whether they are the same as their European counterparts. Well, to clear this matter, you need to understand that there are a few slight differences between these formulas:
- First, both U.S. and European organic formulas come with iron content. The difference, however, is that American products often come with more iron content than their European counterparts. According to industry experts, any European formula must come with 0.2 milligrams per serving. On the other hand, American formulas are regulated only to contain 1 milligram of iron per serving.
- We’re sure you know that the U.S. baby formulas are required to be nutritionally complete for infants (0 to 12 months). Unfortunately, this is not true of baby formulas (Germany)and other European formulas. Instead, European formulas are available in different states. Each stage will determine the amount of nutrients that should be available for infants.
- For instance, Holle Formula Pre is nutritionally complete for babies (0 to 12 months).
- Holle Stage 1 organic formula is only suitable for infants from 0 to 6 months.
- Stage 2 European formulas are only ideal for babies between (6 to 12 months).
Are Holle Organic Formulas Regulated?
Holle Organic Formulas fall under the European infant formulas. Like the American formulas, these European infant formulas are also regulated. As FDA is for the U.S. formulas, the European Commission is the body that regulates every organic formula from Germany and other European countries.
Which Organic Baby Shop Should You Rely On For The Best European Infant Formula?
As with American formulas, you need to do your due diligence before picking a seller to work with when buying European formulas. The best way to shop for the best products is by working with a reliable retailer that can help you ship these organic formulas to the United States.
- If you have friends and families in Europe, you can always ask them to help buy these products and ship them to you in the US.
- Alternatively, Baby’s Best Food is a reliable online organic baby shop you can engage with, to find the best products for your kids. This store will help ship your preferred products directly to the US at the right time. One good thing about shopping online on this platform is that all available formulas are made from pure organic milk without any hidden sugars, preservatives, coloring, or artificial flavors.
One key advantage of organic formulas is their reduced exposure to harmful chemicals. Since organic ingredients are cultivated without synthetic pesticides and fertilizers, they are less likely to contain residue from these chemicals. This can be particularly important for infants and young children who may be more susceptible to the adverse effects of such substances.